Sunday, March 23, 2008

What can I do to help CFE?

1. VOTE

Voting for school board candidates requires special attention to the ballot on Election Day.

The school board is non-partisan, so whether you vote a straight ticket or “scratch”, you still must find the section for the School Board Election, then

  • vote for Franklin in District 1 and
  • vote for Werner in District 3.

Do not vote for a third candidate, even though the ballot says that you may do so.

And tell everyone you know to vote, following the above instructions.

2. VOLUNTEER

Email CFE at citizensforeducation@gmail.com to volunteer for the following:

I would like to support your campaign for better schools and lower taxes.

_____ I would like a yard sign for my home.

_____ I will pass out literature in my neighborhood

_____ I will pass out literature at the polls on Election Day

_____ I will contribute to the CFE website

_____ I will email your information to others who are concerned

_____ Other: ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________________________________


3. MAKE A CONTRIBUTION

Citizens for Education will use your money to buy lawn signs, direct mail and campaign materials to win this election. A donation now can save you thousands of dollars in property taxes later.

I would like to support your campaign for better schools and lower taxes.

Please accept my contribution of
_____$10
_____$25
_____$50
_____$100
_____$200 or more
_____Other

Please make your check payable to: Citizens for Education
Mail back to: 1424 Sandi Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46260-2729

Thank you for your support.

No comments: